We, like all of you, are a busy family. It seems like we are constantly running from one activity to the next. With all the things going on there are a few things I make sure to have on hand at all times. Huggies Natural Care Wipes are one thing I always on hand! Honestly I’m not sure our lives would function without them (okay I’m exaggerating, but I seriously, I use them for everything).
I like to buy my wipes by the case at Sam’s Club, you can’t beat the price and because 864 wipes come in a case they last a long time. In the last case I bought there was a really fun, cute wipe clutch that will make having wipes on hand at all times even easier.
I know, wipes are for babies bums and little kid noses…. NOT TRUE! There are at least a million uses for wipes. I’m not going to go through a million uses today, just my top 10.
- Getting my kids to clean. Wipes are the perfect size for little hands and great cleaners. I have my kids use them to clean the kitchen cabinets and baseboards.
- Cleaning toys. We have a lot of kids, they have a lot of friends. When they all get together it’s a lot germs in one place. Because Huggies Natural Care Wipes are hypoallergenic and 99% water I feel good using them on things the kids will be playing with.
- Wiping off old furniture before I paint. They pick up all the dust, dirt and junk.
- Cleaning up paint spills and drips.
- Cleaning chalk boards. I have a chalk board door, when we clean it with a dry cloth it creates a ton of dust, however when we use a wipe all the dust sticks with the wipe.
- Cleaning the interior of the car.
- Wiping down our leather couch and chair. Especially useful if something gets stuck on the leather couch. 😉
- Make up remover. They work just as well as make up remover towellets, and don’t cost as much.
- Eating on the run. Weather it’s a picnic, the drive-thru, or snacks on a hike wipes are perfect for cleaning hands and faces after eating.
- My hands. Besides all the kids in my own home, every Sunday I am in charge of 53 other kids for 2 hours. While I love it, and wouldn’t want it any other way…..I have one word for you GERMS. The coughing, sneezing, and runny noses are everywhere, it’s nice to be able to grab a wipe and clean my hands a few times.